Day 2: The Metro
Word of the day: до свидания! [do svidaniya], goodbye!
Today Max and I slept in really late. We were so exhausted, especially because the crazy time change we are experiencing (nine hours ahead of Houston). At about one in the afternoon we had some breakfast and got ready to go over to a friends house for dinner. They live about an 25 minutes away from us by car, but about an hour away from us walking and taking the metro. We don't have a car. Which is fun and will force me to get back into shape. We walked to the Metro and got on, got off, and then got on again. Luckily I have Max with me, because I would have been completely lost without him and probably wouldn't have made it to dinner. Maybe though. We had a great meal with our friends and headed back home. Today was a short and simple day, nothing fancy, but there will be more stories to be told in the future...So stay tuned! ;)
| Our Friends |
im so exited to see all the adventures!
ReplyDeleteThere will be many, I am sure of it!
ReplyDelete